Coherent Behavior in Neuronal Networks by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £180.08Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 30 Aug
- £43.65Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by books2buy_ltd
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £6.30Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionCoherent Behavior in Neuronal Networks features a review of recent research in this area from some of the world's foremost experts on systems neuroscience. It contains cutting-edge mathematical, statistical, and computational techniques.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/09/2009
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Computational Neuroscience
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 3
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note100 black & white illustrations, 44 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight695 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJonathan Rubin,Kresimir Josic,Manuel Matias,Ranulfo Romo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.