Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £10.75Trending at £11.04
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.46
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis new text introduces the history, evolution and contemporary state of one of the European Union's most important, expensive and controversial policies. It examines the role that cohesion policy plays in European integration, as well as in economic development across regions, and analyzes the key debates and issues at stake.
- Author BiographyMichael Baun is Marguerite Langdale Pizer Professor of International Politics at Valdosta State University, USA. Dan Marek is Jean Monnet Lecturer in Politics and European Studies at Palacky University, Czech Republic.
- Author(s)Dan Marek,Michael Baun
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleThe European Union Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight443 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.