All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £10.79Trending at £13.47
- £12.20Trending at £12.79
- £17.11Trending at £19.77
- £5.67Trending at £7.31
- £9.10Trending at £9.48
- £8.91Trending at £11.93
- £7.66Trending at £9.96
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1936, Graham Rowley went to the west coast of Baffin Island as archaeologist for a British expedition. This memoir captures the way of life in the North before World War II, including the experience of traveling by dogsled over unexplored land. It includes the beginning of Rowley's planned sequel covering his post-war experiences in Arctic.
- Author(s)Graham W. Rowley
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2006
- GenreBiography: General
- Series TitleMcGill-Queen's Native and Northern Series
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.