Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.50+ £2.99 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by monster_bookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Alaska, things are changing fast: the permafrost is melting, temperatures are soaring, and the snow doesn't come until Christmas. When Tammy's cousin George disappears, it is Tammy who discovers him, hiding away from the world. As their strange, erotic connection intensifies, it becomes clear that George is involved in something dangerous.
- Author BiographySusannah Waters' first novel, Long Gone Anybody, published in 2004, was shortlisted for the Guildford Southern Arts Award. Formerly an opera singer, Susannah now lives with her family in Lewes, where she writes full time and is the Artistic Director of Paddock Productions. She is an Associate Tutor in Creative Writing at the University of Sussex.
- Author(s)Susannah Waters
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication24/03/2010
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack Swan
- Weight230 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.52
- £4.44Trending at £5.19
- £10.96Trending at £11.99
- £4.93Trending at £8.98
- £5.95Trending at £9.05
- £4.46Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.