All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSix young people meet on an archaeological dig in a remote corner of Greenland. Excavating the unsettling remains of a Norse society under attack, they also come to uncover some of their own demons, as it becomes apparent that a plague pandemic is sweeping across the planet and communication with the outside world is breaking down.
- Author BiographySarah Moss is a lecturer of English and American Literature at the University of Kent. She has written extensively on the history and literature of food and travel, and is currently working on a short book on chocolate. She co-edits, with Nicola Humble, the Food series at Manchester University Press, and has a BA, MSc. and DPhil from Oxford University. COLD EARTH is her first novel.
- Author(s)Sarah Moss
- PublisherGranta Books
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGranta Books
- Out-of-print date06/11/2010
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.59Trending at £5.01
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.66Trending at £4.73
- £4.44Trending at £4.48
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.56
- £4.69Trending at £5.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.