All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis compelling history explores the conflict that defined world politics for decades. Focusing on European actors and events, Gilbert emphasizes the Cold War's central role in the postwar development of the continent. Fast-paced and readable, this political, intellectual, and social history illuminates a conflict that continues to resonate.
- Author BiographyMark Gilbert is resident professor of international history at SAIS Europe, the Bologna Center of the Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies, Johns Hopkins University.
- Author(s)Mark Gilbert
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication18/12/2014
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 2 maps
- Weight449 g
- Width156 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.