Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.97
- £9.41Trending at £17.11
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.69Trending at £9.61
About this product
- DescriptionIn detailing the complexities of buying fighter aircrafts for the RCAF in the early years of the Cold War, Wakelam also sheds light on contemporary procurement issues.
- Author BiographyColonel (ret'd) Randall Wakelam teaches military history and leadership at the Royal Military College of Canada and is author of The Science of Bombing: Operational Research in RAF Bomber Command. A pilot in his service career, he also worked in aircraft procurement.
- Author(s)Randall T. Wakelam
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleStudies in Canadian Military History
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published2012
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Note16 b&w illustrations, 8 tables
- Weight320 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.