All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe kitchen as political symbol and material reality in the cold war years.
- Author BiographyKarin Zachmann is Professor of History of Technology at the Central Institute for the History of Technology, Technical University Munich.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication11/02/2011
- GenreHouse & Home
- Series TitleInside Technology
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note44 figures
- Weight635 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byKarin Zachmann,Ruth Oldenziel
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.76Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.