Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.82Trending at £9.11
- £13.80Trending at £20.41
- £17.38Trending at £22.94
- £18.07Trending at £21.70
- £13.77Trending at £18.99
- £13.69Trending at £18.63
- £13.23Trending at £18.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume of essays from scholars and others, examines the major areas of Richard Nixon's diplomacy and its impact during his Presidency. In particular, the book emphasizes the way in which Nixon was responsible for opening relations with China - a significant advance in foreign relations.
- Author BiographyLEON FRIEDMAN is the Joseph Kushner Professor of Civil Liberties Law at the Hofstra University Law School. WILLIAM F. LEVANTROSSER is Professor of Political Science and Director of the Colloquim on the American Presidency at Hofstra University. The editors have collaborated on two previous volumes: Richard M. Nixon: Politician, President, Administrator (1991) and Watergate and Afterward: The Legacy of Richard M. Nixon (1992), both available from Greenwood Press.
- Date of Publication30/06/1993
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitleContributions in Political Science
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.312.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight719 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byLeon Friedman,William F. Levantrosser
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.