All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1802 Samuel Taylor Coleridge set off from Greta Hall in Keswick on a nine-day walk around the Lake District. This book retraces Coleridge's steps in circumstances close to the original walk - at the same time of the year, regardless of the weather. Winner of the 1992 Portico Prize.
- PrizesWinner of Lakeland Book of the Year Awards 1992 and Portico Prize 1992.
- Author(s)Alan Hankinson
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication13/04/1993
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date11/04/1995
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps,port.
- Weight169 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Foreword byMelvyn Bragg
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.