Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £10.71Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis exciting new study examines Coleridge's understanding of the Pantheism Controversy - the crisis of reason in German philosophy - revealing the context informing Coleridge's understanding of German thinkers. It establishes the central importance of the contested status of reason for Coleridge's poetry and later religious thought.
- Author BiographyRICHARD BERKELEY completed his Ph.D. in Philosophy and Literature at the Australian National University as a Commonwealth Scholar. He is currently studying law at the University of Otago Law School, New Zealand, and is Assistant Master of Knox College, University of Otago.
- Author(s)Richard Berkeley
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/04/2007
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.