All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionColin Bell, nicknamed 'Nijinsky', due to his supreme athleticism, captained Bury at the age of 17 and represented England 48 times before a serious knee injury ended his career when he was just 29. This book is the life story of a footballer whose brilliance on the field demanded adulation but who was never comfortable in the spotlight.
- Author BiographyColin Bell played for Manchester City between 1966 and 1979, during which time he made just under 500 appearances and scored 152 goals. Ian Cheeseman is a reporter for BBC GMR and has been a Manchester City fan all his life. He is 45 years old and is married with two children.
- Author(s)Ian Cheeseman
- PublisherMainstream Publishing
- Date of Publication06/10/2005
- GenreAutobiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2005
- ImprintMainstream Publishing
- Out-of-print date02/09/2015
- Weight455 g
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £11.20Trending at £12.05
- £4.69Trending at £4.81
- £4.96Trending at £5.58
- £4.69Trending at £5.58
- £4.69Trending at £7.32
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
- £7.10Trending at £12.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.