All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a broad-based review of the key areas of research in digital manufacturing. It further presents a focused collection of chapters on the state-of-the-art research efforts in the area of collaborative design and planning.
- Author BiographyLihui Wang is a professor of virtual manufacturing at the University of Skovde's Virtual Systems Research Centre in Sweden. He was previously a senior research scientist at the Integrated Manufacturing Technologies Institute, National Research Council of Canada. He is also an adjunct professor in the Department of Mechanical and Materials Engineering at the University of Western Ontario, and a registered professional engineer in Canada. His research interests and responsibilities are in web-based and sensor-driven real-time monitoring and control, distributed machining process planning, adaptive assembly planning, collaborative design, supply chain management, as well as intelligent and adaptive manufacturing systems. Andrew Y.C. Nee is a professor of manufacturing engineering in the Department of Mechanical Engineering at the National University of Singapore (NUS), and the Director of the Office of Research at the NUS. His research interests are computer applications for tool, die, fixture design and planning; intelligent and distributed manufacturing systems; and, virtual and augmented reality applications in manufacturing. He is an active member of CIRP and an elected Fellow of the Society of Manufacturing Engineers.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication13/02/2009
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note58 black & white tables, biography
- Weight892 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byA. Y. C. Nee,Lihui Wang
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.