All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCollaborative Governance Regimes breaks new conceptual and practical ground by presenting an integrative framework for working across boundaries to solve shared problems, a typology for understanding variations among collaborative governance regimes, and an approach for assessing both process and productivity performance.
- Author BiographyKirk Emerson is a professor of practice in collaborative governance in the School of Government and Public Policy at the University of Arizona. She directs the school's Graduate Program in Collaborative Governance. Tina Nabatchi is an associate professor of public administration and international affairs in the Maxwell School of Citizenship & Public Affairs at Syracuse University. She is also the co-director of the Collaborative Governance Initiative at the Maxwell School's Program for the Advancement of Research on Conflict and Collaboration.
- Author(s)Kirk Emerson,Tina Nabatchi
- PublisherGeorgetown University Press
- Date of Publication02/10/2015
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitlePublic Management and Change Series
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGeorgetown University Press
- Content Note4 boxes, 9 figures, 12 tables
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.91
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £3.02Trending at £3.99
- £8.79Trending at £10.35
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.