All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.76
- £25.73Trending at £27.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a detailed analysis of the strategies and methodologies of successful collaborative grant writing, as well as practical guidance on the interpersonal leadership requirements of managing grantseeking projects.
- Author BiographyJeremy T. Miner, MA, is president of Miner and Associates, Inc., a nationwide consulting firm that provides grantseeking and fundraising services to nonprofit organizations, and is director of grants and contracts at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, Eau Claire, WI. Lynn E. Miner, PhD, is founder and principal of Miner and Associates, Inc., a leading nationwide grants consulting group, and directs the office in Milwaukee, WI. Jerry Griffith, PhD, is a principal of Miner and Associates, Inc. who specializes in the psychological and management aspects of grantseeking, and directs the office in Knoxville, TN.
- Author(s)Jeremy T. Miner,Jerry Griffith,Lynn E. Miner
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note10
- Weight830 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.