All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.00
- £19.38Trending at £30.03
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £10.61Trending at £12.34
- £11.87Trending at £14.50
- £11.98Trending at £15.20
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a detailed analysis of the strategies and methodologies of successful collaborative grant writing, as well as practical guidance on the interpersonal leadership requirements of managing grantseeking projects.
- Author BiographyJeremy T. Miner, MA, is president of Miner and Associates, Inc., a nationwide consulting firm that provides grantseeking and fundraising services to nonprofit organizations, and is director of grants and contracts at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, Eau Claire, WI. Lynn E. Miner, PhD, is founder and principal of Miner and Associates, Inc., a leading nationwide grants consulting group, and directs the office in Milwaukee, WI. Jerry Griffith, PhD, is a principal of Miner and Associates, Inc. who specializes in the psychological and management aspects of grantseeking, and directs the office in Knoxville, TN.
- Author(s)Jeremy T. Miner,Jerry Griffith,Lynn E. Miner
- Date of Publication31/01/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note10
- Weight640 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.