CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Collaborative Networks for a Sustainable World: 11th IFIP WG 5.5 Working Conference on Virtual Enterprises, PRO-VE 2010, St. Etienne, France, October 11-13, 2010, Proceedings by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Hardback, 2010)
Save on Computer & IT
- £25.03Trending at £32.96
- £35.51Trending at £37.08
- £53.48Trending at £58.72
- £39.54Trending at £40.02
- £45.12Trending at £59.60
- £36.98Trending at £37.58
- £23.15Trending at £35.99
About this product
- DescriptionCollaborative Networks for a Sustainable World Aiming to reach a sustainable world calls for a wider collaboration among multiple stakeholders from different origins, as the changes needed for sustainability exceed the capacity and capability of any individual actor.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication21/09/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleIFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
- Series Part/Volume Number336
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXX, 783 p.
- Weight1364 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byHamideh Afsarmanesh,Luis M. Camarinha-Matos,Xavier Boucher
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.