All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.98
- £13.11Trending at £13.60
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.94
About this product
- DescriptionA reference for understanding the concept of Collaborative Research (CR) and its practical applications. It takes a comprehensive view of the theoretical background of CR, the role of the three key players in CR - the Government, the Industry, and the Academia - and their interactions, and simultaneously, also provides advice to practitioners.
- Author BiographyAmiram Porath is currently a private consultant for Business Development in Israel, which includes working on national and regional projects. He has previously worked at the Tel Aviv University, Israel, as an International Relations Officer from 2000- 2008 and as a faculty member with Derby University from 1998 to 2000. He had a PhD from the Tel Aviv University-Recanati School of Management in Business Strategy Focusing on Industry- Academy Cooperation. He served as a national expert on the CREST, advising expert group focused on how to promote the reform of public research centers and universities, in particular to promote transfer of knowledge to society and industry. He also served as an external policy expert to the High Level Expert Group on Reporting of Intellectual Capital for Increased Investment in Research and Development. His areas of special interest are Business Development and Strategy formulation for high-technology firms, licensing, technology transfer, and strategic cooperation. He is also a reviewer of International Journal of Social Economics (IJSE) and has been honored by the Italian Republic with a knighthood [CAVALIERE (OSSI)] in 2008.
- Author(s)Amiram Porath
- PublisherSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication08/09/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.