Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
About this product
- DescriptionCollaboration within digital humanities is both a pertinent and a pressing topic as the traditional mode of the humanist, working alone in his or her study, is supplemented by explicitly co-operative, interdependent and collaborative research. This book presents fourteen essays by leading authors in the digital humanities.
- Author BiographyMarilyn Deegan is Emeritus Professor and Honorary Research Fellow in the Department of Digital Humanities, King's College London, UK. Willard McCarty is Professor of Humanities Computing, Department of Digital Humanities, King's College London, and Professor, Centre for Cultural Research, University of Western Sydney, Australia.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/2012
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleDigital Research in the Arts and Humanities
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 15 b&w illustrations
- Weight622 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byProfessor Marilyn Deegan,Professor Willard McCarty
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.