All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionUsing marriage as a metaphor, this lighthearted, highly practical, and teacher-friendly resource helps general education teachers and special service providers successfully set up, conduct, and maintain co-teaching partnerships.
- Author BiographyWendy W. Murawski, PhD, is the Michael D. Eisner Endowed Chair and Executive Director for the Center for Teaching and Learning at California State University, Northridge (CSUN). She is a tenured Full Professor in the Department of Special Education, a past president of the Teacher Education Division (TED) for the Council for Exceptional Children, a former Teacher Educator of the Year for the state of California, and the recent recipient of the Outstanding Faculty Award for CSUN. She has authored numerous books, chapters, articles, and handbooks in the areas of co-teaching, collaboration, inclusion, differentiation, and teaching. Wendy owns her own educational consulting company (2 TEACH LLC), loves to travel and speak nationally and internationally, and is a frequently requested keynote speaker. Due to her 12-year-old son Kiernan's expertise in dinosaurs and fish, she is also now able to confidently reference Abelisaurus and Goliath Groupers during presentations, when the need arises-you'd be surprised at how often that happens!
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edited byWendy W. Murawski
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.