All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.72Trending at £6.98
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive survey of this iconic southern food, Collards recounts the surprising story of where collards originated, how they arrived in the American South, and how millions who grow and cook collards make them a cornerstone of southern foodways.
- Author BiographyEdward H. Davis is a professor of geography and the chair of the Geog-raphy Department at Emory & Henry College, USA and coauthor of The Virgin-ia Creeper Trail Companion: Nature and History along Southwest Virginia's National Recreation Trail. John T. Morgan is a professor of geography at Emory & Henry College, USA and author of The Log House in East Tennessee.
- Author(s)Edward H. Davis,John T. Morgan
- PublisherThe University of Alabama Press
- Date of Publication30/03/2015
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationAlabama
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Alabama Press
- Content Note29 colour illustrations, 7 colour maps
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.