All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £2.81Trending at £4.34
- £13.37Trending at £19.98
- £9.39Trending at £10.18
- £8.99Trending at £10.95
- £7.45Trending at £12.00
About this product
- Author(s)Enrico Marcantoni
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication22/01/2014
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleBestMasters
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Gabler
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, 16 black & white tables, biography
- Weight159 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Table Of ContentsCDO: General Characteristics.- Credit Risk Modeling.- Copula Functions and Dependency Concepts.- Moment Matching Approximation.- Extensions to the Model.- Implementation.
- Author BiographyEnrico Marcantoni obtained his Master Degree in Quantitative Finance at the University of Bologna (Italy) taking part in a Double Degree Program in collaboration with the Master in Quantitative Asset and Risk Management at the University of Applied Sciences (bfi) Vienna (Austria).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.