All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £21.38Trending at £25.03
- £23.02Trending at £23.32
- £25.98Trending at £27.04
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £12.96Trending at £16.84
- £10.98Trending at £17.02
About this product
- Author(s)Chandra Harish
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/11/2014
- Series TitleSpringer Collected Works in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight968 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byVeeravalli Seshadri Varadarajan
- Edition Statement1984. Reprint 2015 of the 1984 edition
- Table Of ContentsOn the theory of point-particles (with Bhabha, H. J.).- On the removal of the infinite self-energies of point-particles.- On the scattering of scalar mesons.- Algebra of the Dirac-matrices.- On the fields and equations of motion of point particles (with Bhabha, H. 1.).- On the equations of motion of point particles.- A note on the a-symbols.- The correspondence between the particle and the wave aspects of the meson and the photon.- On the algebra of the meson matrices.- On relativistic wave equations.- Equations for particles of higher spin.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.