All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.70Trending at £13.99
- £7.29Trending at £10.99
- £16.71Trending at £19.98
- £43.57Trending at £48.59
- £12.95Trending at £17.02
- £8.24Trending at £11.46
- £10.01Trending at £15.86
About this product
- DescriptionThe third of four volumes of collected papers by Indian mathematician Srinivasa Varadhan, this publication adds his papers on large deviations, as well as reviews by academics of international renown in response to his seminal contributions in this field.
- Author BiographyRajendra Bhatia is Professor of Mathematics at the Indian Statistical Institute in New Delhi, India. He is the author of five books including Matrix Analysis and Positive Definite Matrices.
- Author(s)S. R. S. Varadhan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication19/01/2013
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1152 g
- Width160 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byAbhay Bhatt,K. R. Parthasarathy,Rajendra Bhatia
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.