All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £15.26Trending at £25.53
- £4.90Trending at £8.98
- £7.57Trending at £9.12
- £4.97Trending at £5.16
- £7.25Trending at £7.69
- £5.99Trending at £8.61
- £8.90Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis poetry anthology covers a diverse range of themes, tones, styles and verse forms, making it both accessible to the general public and suitable as a teaching guide for students of the art.
- Author BiographyMichael James Cook was educated at Stockport School and the universities of Durham, Bristol and Exeter. He has worked in a variety of jobs, including as a greenhouse man and garden labourer, a factory floor worker, a pay clerk and a clerical officer, and was for 26 years a teacher in grammar and comprehensive schools all over England. All of his roles have provided inspiration for his poetry. Mike was also a freelance photographer for many years as a contributor to the Northern Picture Library in Manchester and had many of his photos published in books and magazines. He is also a published songwriter, and has written 53 songs, many of which started out as poems and vice versa.
- Author(s)Michael James Cook
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication28/04/2015
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date24/02/2016
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.