All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £11.59Trending at £14.99
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £9.41Trending at £9.98
- £6.41Trending at £7.99
- £7.76Trending at £8.90
- £7.30Trending at £9.98
- £6.34Trending at £8.02
About this product
- DescriptionElaine Feinstein's voice is clear, passionate and subtle. She writes about love, loss, jealousy and the pressures of living as mother and wife, drawing coherent shapes out of her own inner uncertainties. This collection is drawn from 14 volumes of poems and translations published over 30 years.
- Author BiographyElaine Feinstein is a fellow of the Royal Society of Literature and holds an honorary doctorate from the University of Leicester. She received the Cholmondeley Award in 1990 and is author of Selected Poems ; Daylight, a Poetry Book Society Recommendation; Gold ; After Pushkin ; and Ted Hughes. She lives in London, England.
- Author(s)Elaine Feinstein
- PublisherCarcanet Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2002
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitlePoetry Pleiade
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarcanet Press Ltd
- Weight592 g
- Width140 mm
- Height225 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementLibrary edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.