Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.30Trending at £10.07
- £7.85Trending at £11.09
- £6.72Trending at £6.90
- £4.57Trending at £4.99
- £11.41Trending at £17.94
- £4.44Trending at £4.99
- £3.45Trending at £6.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis 'Collected Poems' brings all the work that the author wishes to preserve and also includes some recent unpublished work, which shows that his talent remains undimmed.
- Author BiographyLee Harwood was born in 1939 and grew up in Surrey. He has spent the majority of the past 35 years living in Brighton. In a writing career that began in the early 1960s he has published over 20 volumes of poetry and prose, as well as translations of Tristan Tzara. His work has been widely anthologised and he is widely regarded as one of the finest poets working in England today.
- Author(s)Lee Harwood
- PublisherShearsman Books
- Date of Publication14/05/2004
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShearsman Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight762 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.