CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.70Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionA collection by one of England's foremost award-winning poets bringing together both his early poetry and his discursive later works. From fantasies, poems about nature, riddles and nonsense poems to love poetry and philosophical meditations, all are included in this work.
- Author BiographyJohn Fuller is an acclaimed poet and novelist, author of fourteen volumes of poems and several works of fiction. His 1996 collection, Stones and Fires, won the Forward Poetry Prize. His novel, Flying to Nowhere was shortlisted for the Booker Prize and won the Whitbread Award. He is a Fellow of Magdalen College, Oxford.
- Author(s)Professor John Fuller
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication25/06/2002
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChatto & Windus
- Weight629 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.