All listings for this product
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £5.24Trending at £6.08
- £12.38Trending at £15.18
- £6.81Trending at £8.97
- £6.98Trending at £8.98
- £7.52Trending at £8.39
- £6.66Trending at £8.98
- £7.42Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces a host of characters and communities in tales of everyday life: smugglers, bagpipers, the President and Pope at the funeral of Macondo's revered matriarch; a every old angel with enormous wings, stranded in a young couple's back garden; and more.
- Author BiographyGabriel Garcia Marquez (1927- ) was born in Aracataca, Colombia. His most recent book, Memories of My Melancholy Whores, is his first new novel to be published in a decade and is available as a Penguin Paperback. He is the author of several novels, works of non-fiction and collections of short stories, including Leaf Storm (1955); One Hundred Years of Solitude (1967); The Autumn of the Patriarch (1975); Chronicle of a Death Foretold (1981) and The General in His Labyrinth (1989). He was awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1982.
- Author(s)Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/02/2014
- Weight212 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.