All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.72Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
About this product
- DescriptionAuthored by historians, art historians, and historians of science working in the United States, Europe, and South America, each of the fourteen essays in Collecting Across Cultures explores a specific aspect of the history of collecting, collections, or collectors in the early modern period.
- Author BiographyDaniela Bleichmar is Associate Professor of Art History and History at the University of Southern California. Peter C. Mancall is Andrew W. Mellon Professor of the Humanities and Professor of History and Anthropology at the University of Southern California and Director of the USC-Huntington Early Modern Studies Institute.
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication05/06/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleThe Early Modern Americas
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note12 color, 65 b/w illus.
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byDaniela Bleichmar,Peter C. Mancall
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.