All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £19.47Trending at £25.01
- £6.32Trending at £6.99
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned with all beginners in mind, yet filled with valuable technical information for advanced enthusiasts, Collecting Agates and Jaspers helps rockhounds discover these treasures of North America.
- Author BiographyAuthor Patti Polk is recognized as one of the top agate collectors in the world (as noted in the highly respected reference book Agates III by Johann Zenz). Author of Collecting Rocks, Gems and Minerals, Polk has been collecting, cutting and polishing rocks for jewelry and display for more than 20 years. She has been published in Rock & Gem magazine and numerous other periodicals; she speaks at rock and mineral club programs and frequently serves as a trail guide for visitors to Arizona.
- Author(s)Patti Polk
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKrause Publications
- Weight549 g
- Width146 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.