All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the questions and challenges that museums face in acquiring and preserving contemporary art. This book comprises of essays by twelve curators representing a range of museums. It considers general issues including the acquisition process, and collecting by universal survey museums and museums that focus on modern and contemporary art.
- Author BiographyBruce Altshuler is Director of the Program in Museum Studies at New York University and former Director of the Isamu Noguchi Garden Museum, New York. His books include The Avant-Garde in Exhibition: New Art in the 20th Century and Isamu Noguchi .
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication23/07/2007
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note38 halftones.
- Weight28 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byBruce Altshuler
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.13
- £9.60Trending at £9.75
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £11.29Trending at £12.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £9.10Trending at £12.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.