All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Collins New Naturalist series is the longest-running and arguably the most influential natural history series in the world with over 120 volumes published in nearly 70 years.
- Author BiographyTim Bernhard has worked as a graphic designer for film and television in Bristol, Southampton and London and now works as a freelance natural history illustrator. He runs the New Naturalist Collectors Club in his spare time and has had a profound interest in all aspects of natural history since childhood. He has co-led a number of wildlife tours in Europe, Morocco and the Caucasus Mountains.Timothy Loe spent his childhood in Africa and it was here that he developed a passion for natural history. Always an avid book collector, he gave up his career in landscape architecture to become a fulltime bookseller in 2002. Loe lives on the edge of Bodmin Moor in Cornwall with his wife, two children and a large collection of iris species.
- Author(s)Tim Bernhard,Timothy Loe
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- GenreNatural History: General
- Series TitleCollins New Naturalist Library
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWilliam Collins
- Content Note150 col illus, Index
- Weight1680 g
- Width226 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £6.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £10.77
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.