All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the first to systematically document and analyze the atrocities surrounding the Cultural Revolution in China.
- Author BiographyYang Su is Associate Professor of Sociology at the University of California, Irvine. A social movement scholar, he has published work on social movements in the United States and in China. His research has appeared in flagship journals including American Sociological Review, Law and Society Review, the Journal of Asian Studies, and China Quarterly. A native of Guangdong, he holds a Ph.D. from Stanford University.
- Author(s)Yang Su
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/02/2011
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Contentious Politics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus. 3 maps 32 tables
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.