Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £30.00Trending at £42.97
- £20.65Trending at £21.59
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
- £30.11Trending at £32.99
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the classical aggregation problems that arise in social choice theory, voting theory, and group decision-making under uncertainty.
- Author BiographyShmuel Nitzan is Sir Isaac Wolfson Professor of Economics at Bar-Ilan University, Israel. He is the author (with Jacob Paroush) of Collective Decision Making (1986) and (with Gil Epstein) of Endogenous Public Policy and Contests (2007). His research focuses on political economy, social choice, collective decision-making, public economics, and voting theory.
- Author(s)Shmuel Nitzan
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/12/2009
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus. 1 table
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.