All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £16.59Trending at £18.91
- £17.35Trending at £22.75
- £7.58Trending at £7.82
- £13.16Trending at £17.97
- £23.39Trending at £31.19
- £15.67Trending at £19.96
- £10.75Trending at £16.88
About this product
- DescriptionChallenging the traditional view of memory as the product and property of individual minds, this book investigates remembering and forgetting as socially constituted activities.
- Author BiographyDerek Edwards is Reader in Discursive Psychology in the Department of Social Sciences, Loughborough University. He is co-author (with Neil Mercer) of Common Knowledge, (with Jonathan Potter) of Discursive Psychology and (with others) of Ideological Dilemmas.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication08/02/1990
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleInquiries in Social Construction Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight315 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byDavid Middleton,Derek Edwards
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.