CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.49Trending at £10.79
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.78
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.49
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
About this product
- DescriptionColleen McCullough is a novelist who has written in a variety of genres. This work discusses, analyses and evaluates each of McCullough's eight novels in turn and compares it to her other work. It features a biographical chapter and discusses the various genres in which McCullogh has written.
- Author BiographyMARY JEAN DeMARR, is Professor Emerita of English and Women's Studies at Indiana State University. She is co-author, with Jane S. Bakerman, of two books, Adolescent Female Portraits in the American Novel, 1961-1981: An Annotated Bibliography (1983) and The Adolescent in the American Novel Since 1960 (1986). She is editor of In the Beginning: First Novels in Mystery Series (1995) and co-editor of The Dog Didn't Do It: Animals in Mysteries (forthcoming). Her major interests are modern American literature, women's literature, and detective and other popular fiction.
- Author(s)Mary Jean DeMarr
- Date of Publication10/06/1996
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCritical Companions to Popular Contemporary Writers
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight468 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.