College Algebra by Richard D. Nation, Vernon C. Barker, Richard N. Aufmann (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £37.40Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 26 Sep
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.66
- £15.72Trending at £18.12
- £16.94Trending at £24.65
- £17.29Trending at £28.12
- £23.97Trending at £26.11
- £23.56Trending at £40.17
- £11.91Trending at £20.08
About this product
- DescriptionIncorporating interactive learning techniques, this book helps students to better understand concepts, work independently, and obtain greater mathematical fluency. It also includes technology features to accommodate courses that allow the option of using graphing calculators.
- Author BiographyVernon Barker has retired from Palomar College where he was Professor of Mathematics. He is a co-author on the majority of Aufmann texts, including the best-selling developmental paperback series. Richard Aufmann is the lead author of two bestselling developmental math series and a bestselling college algebra and trigonometry series, as well as several derivative math texts. He received a BA in mathematics from the University of California, Irvine, and an MA in mathematics from California State University, Long Beach. Mr. Aufmann taught math, computer science, and physics at Palomar College in California, where he was on the faculty for 28 years. His textbooks are highly recognized and respected among college mathematics professors. Today, Mr. Aufmann's professional interests include quantitative literacy, the developmental math curriculum, and the impact of technology on curriculum development. Richard Nation received a B.A. in mathematics from Morningside College and a M.S. degree in mathematics from the University of South Dakota. Mr. Nation also attended a National Science Foundation academic year institute in mathematics at San Diego State University. Mr. Nation taught math at Palomar College in California, where he was on the faculty for 20 years. He has over 38 years' experience teaching mathematics at the high school and college levels. He is the co-author of several Aufmann titles. Today, Mr. Nation's professional interests include the impact of technology on curriculum development and on the teaching of mathematics at the precalculus level.
- Author(s)Richard D. Nation,Richard N. Aufmann,Vernon C. Barker
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/12/2008
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1521 g
- Width215 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 6th Revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.