CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £21.37Trending at £22.62
- £27.52Trending at £27.96
- £26.61Trending at £27.96
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
- £19.28Trending at £20.74
- £17.29Trending at £22.25
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for students enrolled in graduate Higher Education and Student Affairs Masters and PhD programs, this book focuses on the framing of critical issues in organization practice, the gaps between moral beliefs and actions, and improving equity within organizations.
- Author BiographyEdward P. St. John is Algo D. Henderson Collegiate Professor of Education at the University of Michigan's Center for the Study of Higher and Postsecondary Education. He is interested in education, justice, and public policy. Currently Professor St. John is focusing on moral education in the professions. Having completed Action, reflection, and social justice: Integrating moral reasoning into professional development (Hampton Press, in press), he is now writing Moral reasoning in action: Integrating social justice into professional practice (in preparation). He serves as series editor for Readings on Equal Education and has received awards for his leadership from the Association for the Study of Higher Education and for scholarship from the National Association of Student Financial Aid.
- Author(s)Edward P. St. John
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/03/2009
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, 51 black & white tables, 20 black & white line drawings
- Weight703 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.