All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- DescriptionWidespread alcohol misuse on college campuses places university administrators and counselors in the challenging position of developing programs and policies that will adequately protect students from harm.
- Author BiographyChristopher J. Correia, PhD, is a professor in the Department of Psychology at Auburn University. His research interests include the assessment and treatment of substance use among college students and developing laboratory models to study risky alcohol use. He is a licensed clinical psychologist and serves as the primary clinical supervisor for Auburn's Health Behavior Assessment Center, which provides services to college students. James G. Murphy, PhD, is an associate professor in the Department of Psychology at the University of Memphis and has published extensively on addiction, brief motivational interventions, and behavioral economics. Nacncy P. Barnett, PhD, is an associate professor in the Department of Behavioral and Social Sciences and the Center for Alcohol and Addiction Studies at Brown University. She primarily researches substance use among adolescents and young adults, with a focus on critical alcohol-related events and the efficacy of brief interventions.
- Author(s)Christopher J. Correia,James G. Murphy,Nancy P. Barnett
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication30/10/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width149 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.