CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionOffers the college faculty members the insights of the development of reasoning movement. This title includes discussions of Vygotsky's ideas in relation to those of Piaget, of science education research progress since 1978, of constructivist learning theory applied to educational computer games and of applications from anthropology to zoology.
- PublisherInformation Age Publishing
- Date of Publication24/09/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleScience & Engineering Education Sources
- Place of PublicationGreenwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Age Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Edited byDewey I. Dykstra,Robert G. Fuller,Scott M. Stevens,Thomas C. Campbell
- Series Edited byCalvin S. Kalman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.