All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title concerns Cuthbert Collingwood, Northumberland's greatest - and perhaps least known - hero. He was born in Newcastle in 1748, went to sea at the age of 13, and, a close friend of Nelson, became one of the most important commanders on land or sea in the wars against Napoleon, taking over after Nelson's death at Trafalgar.
- Author BiographyMax Adams is the author of 'Admiral Collingwood: Nelson's Own Hero' (Weidenfeld & Nicholson); and 'The Firebringers' (Quercus).
- Author(s)Max Adams
- PublisherNewcastle Libraries & Information Service
- Date of Publication14/03/2005
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTyne Bridge Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps, ports.
- Width240 mm
- Height205 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £14.98
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.