All listings for this product
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £8.50Trending at £11.86
- £7.02Trending at £9.48
- £7.31Trending at £13.02
About this product
- DescriptionHow does a yo-yo climb back up its string? Why does a boomerang come back to you? And how does a kaleidoscope work? These and other mind-bending questions are answered in this explanation text about how toys work.
- Author BiographyAdrian Bradbury was born in Manchester and worked as a PE teacher before moving overseas to teach English in Europe, the Middle East and Far East. After returning to England he worked as Deputy Head in three schools and now divides his time between teaching and writing. As well as writing educational materials for HarperCollins and other publishers, he also writes humorous football books for children. His hobbies include playing the piano and all sports.
- Author(s)Gill Matthews,Sylvia Karavis
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/06/2012
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight80 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Series Edited byCliff Moon
- Edition StatementAmerican English ed
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.