CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £5.49Trending at £6.32
- £7.76Trending at £7.99
- £5.57Trending at £5.85
- £4.44Trending at £5.57
- £4.94Trending at £7.99
- £3.98Trending at £4.98
- £8.72Trending at £10.65
About this product
- DescriptionJoin a young girl on the adventure of a lifetime as she swims with dolphins. Written in the first person, in a captivatingly immediate style, readers will feel that they are there with the young swimmer as she fulfils her dream.
- Author BiographyAngie Belcher's stories feature many of the dare-devil activities she has enjoyed, including white-water rafting, bungy jumping, scuba diving and caving. Andy Belcher is an international freelance photographer based in New Zealand. A specialist in adventure travel and underwater action.
- Author(s)Andy Belcher,Angie Belcher
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/06/2012
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight80 g
- Width265 mm
- Height192 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Angie Belcher,Andy Belcher
- Series Edited byCliff Moon
- Edition StatementAmerican English ed
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.