All listings for this product
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £34.00Trending at £67.78
- £39.81Trending at £41.32
- £3.49Trending at £3.99
- £2.80Trending at £4.17
- £11.66Trending at £13.78
- £21.20Trending at £21.59
- £9.70Trending at £10.50
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do you like to eat? This non-fiction recount features several children answering the question over the course of a day. It features different types of food using photographs, labels, speech bubbles and a clock face showing when different meals are typically eaten.
- Author BiographyAdrian Bradbury was born in Manchester and worked as a PE teacher before moving overseas to teach English in Europe, the Middle East and Far East. After returning to England he worked as Deputy Head in three schools and now divides his time between teaching and writing. As well as writing educational materials for HarperCollins and other publishers, he also writes humorous football books for children. His hobbies include playing the piano and all sports.
- Author(s)Anna Owen
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/06/2012
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight70 g
- Width199 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Photographs bySteve Lumb
- Series Edited byCliff Moon
- Edition StatementAmerican English ed
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.