All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.96Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £40.08
- £11.91Trending at £20.03
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.51
- £17.28Trending at £22.26
About this product
- DescriptionA compact version of the best-selling Bradford's Crossword Solver's Dictionary. This crossword dictionary is the only one compiled by a real author based on 50 years of analysing crossword clues.
- Author BiographyAnne Bradford has been compiling her Crossword Solver's Dictionary since 1957, and regularly publishes new editions. She devotes a considerable time each day to solving crosswords, and notes, on average, 150 words a week. She is an active member of the Crossword Club and also sets crosswords. She lives in London.
- Author(s)Anne R. Bradford
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication19/06/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight266 g
- Width179 mm
- Height110 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- 169088993@delet...09 May, 2016by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.