Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.65Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bookbargainsonline-uk
- Est. delivery by 21 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEverything you need to know about photography, both digital and film, written by a team of experts. This comprehensive and superbly illustrated guide covers all aspects from basic composition to the latest digital know-how and digital darkroom techniques.
- Author BiographySteve Bavister, a successful freelance photographer, has edited and contributed to a range of leading publications and has almost 20 books on photography to his name.Lee Frost is a freelance photographer who leads workshops in the UK and overseas. He has written numerous books and articles.Rod Lawton specialises in digital imaging and has been writing on the subject for more than 15 years.Marek Czarnecki is one of Poland's leading commercial photographers.
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note500 col illus, Index
- Weight1338 g
- Width226 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.85Trending at £4.50
- £4.82Trending at £7.51
- £14.67Trending at £22.05
- £12.87Trending at £13.62
- £9.16Trending at £9.90
- £3.99Trending at £5.00
- £4.99Trending at £6.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.