All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Collins Dog Training Handbook has been specially written to help owners understand that training their dog or puppy needn't be a chore. With step-by-step, illustrated instruction, this book will make dog training easy and fun.
- Author BiographyStella Smyth and co-author Sally Bergh-Roose have been training dogs since 1978 and have been involved in competition work with a variety of dogs. They have both competed successfully in Kennel Club Working Trials, which Sally also judges. They have both handled dogs in the UK and overseas, working on several dog books as well as TV advertising and TV shows. Together they have been running a successful dog training course for the last 15 years.
- Author(s)Sally Bergh-Roose,Stella Smyth
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/06/2003
- GenrePets & Equine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note150 col illus, Index
- Weight272 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.51
- £1.89Trending at £1.92
- £6.99Trending at £7.89
- £15.98Trending at £18.45
- £8.74Trending at £8.92
- £8.63Trending at £10.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.