All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title offers guidance and practical advice to parents and children when choosing a more unusual family pet. It offers the reader unusual facts, cautionary warnings and practical information about the most popular and often collected amphibians, reptiles and invertebrates.
- Author BiographyDavid Manning helped to establish London's leading herpetological centre and his company, Animal Ark, co-ordinates and advises film makers and photographers on using animals. David himself regularly appears on television talking about animals and conservation. Animal Ark's educational roadshows visit thousands of school children every year.
- Author(s)David Manning
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication06/01/2003
- GenrePets & Equine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date25/04/2006
- Content Note120 col illus, With index
- Weight347 g
- Width170 mm
- Height220 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.41
- £1.95Trending at £2.88
- £2.35Trending at £2.95
- £1.25Trending at £1.51
- £13.64Trending at £19.98
- £14.89Trending at £16.11
- £8.26Trending at £8.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.