All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Collins Family Pet Guide series are attractive, colour-illustrated guides that give all the practical advice necessary for raising healthy, happy pets.
- Author BiographyDavid Alderton is an international best-selling authority on pets and their care. He contributes to a wide range of general and specialist publications about pets on a regular basis. These range from The Times Educational Supplement and Woman's Weekly to Pet Reptile and Bird Keeper. He has spoken at a variety of local, national and international seminars and debates relating to pet care subjects. A frequent participant on radio programmes, David is the voice behind Liberty Radio's Pet's Corner advice feature, and has also appeared on television on numerous occasions. David holds a BA Honours degree in Medical Sciences from Cambridge University.
- Author(s)David Alderton
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2002
- GenrePets & Equine
- Series TitleCollins Family Pet Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date06/07/2011
- Content Note120 col illus, With index
- Weight287 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.09Trending at £12.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.